ACL’s 2012 National Conferencewas held on Friday evening 5 October and all day Saturday 6 October in Canberra.
The conference theme was – Building a Nation of Character: Religious Freedom in a Secular Democracy.
The featured speakers included:
- Dennis Shanahan, political editor for The Australian (Friday dinner speaker),
- Jim Wallace AM, Managing Director, Australian Christian Lobby,
- Professor Greg Craven, Vice-Chancellor, Australian Catholic University,
- The Hon Kevin Andrews MP, Liberal Member for Menzies (Vic),
- The Hon Robert McClelland MP, Labor Member for Barton (NSW),
- Elizabeth Turnour, charities lawyer, Moores Legal, and
- Paul Henderson, expert in worldview, author and education consultant.