The new Gillard Government and concerns over the NSW same-sex adoption bill have been the sources of the majority of ACL’s coverage in the media during the past week.
Please see below for a wrap up of ACL’s coverage in the media since last Thursday.
- Yesterday ACL Managing Director Jim Wallace was interviewed by Channel Ten News about the Australian Greens in the context of the new parliament and some of their concerning policies.
- ACL’s Kids’ Rights Count website is referred to in an article on the NSW same-sex adoption bill in today’s Sydney Morning Herald.
- Yesterday Jim Wallace was interviewed by Radio 2SM in Sydney about increasing community concern over the same-sex adoption bill.
- On Monday NSW Director David Hutt was interviewed by Radio 2UE News in Sydney and the Christian radio station in Dubbo about the same-sex adoption bill.
- Jim Wallace’s reaction to claims about the origin of the universe from scientist Stephen Hawking were reported in last Saturday’s Sydney Morning Herald.
- This morning Jim Wallace was interviewed by Hope 103.2 FM in Sydney’s Morning program about the new Gillard Government.
- On Tuesday Jim Wallace was interviewed by Vision Radio about the new Government.
- The latest ‘Politics in Focus’ television segment on the Adventist Media Network and other outlets sees Jim Wallace interviewed by James Venegas about new research showing the importance of the Christian vote in the recent election, and the upcoming State election in Victoria. You can view ‘Politics in Focus’ on the front page of this website.
- This week’s political spot (broadcast on Canberra’s 1Way FM and some other Christian stations) features a special interview with an American survivor of a failed abortion, Melissa Ohden, who is currently touring Australia. There’s also an interview with Australian Christian Lobby managing director Jim Wallace about some new research showing the significance of the Christian vote in the recent federal election, and an interview with Australian Christian Lobby NSW Director David Hutt about the latest in a bid to stop a same-sex adoption bill from being passed in NSW.
- On Monday morning ACL Public Relations Manager Glynis Quinlan was interviewed by Tracy Weare for Vision Radio Network’s 20-20 program about the federal election and the NSW same-sex adoption bill.