ACL has received a lot of coverage in the media in the past week, primarily associated with our concerns over the NSW same-sex adoption bill. Among other things, ACL Managing Director appeared on the ‘7pm Project’ last night and the Sunrise program this morning.
Please see below for a wrap up of ACL’s coverage in the media since last Thursday.
- Last night ACL Managing Director Jim Wallace was interviewed by the ‘7PM Project’ on Network Ten regarding concerns over the NSW same-sex adoption bill. Click here to view the video.
- This morning Jim Wallace debated gay activist Rodney Croome about the same-sex adoption bill on Network Seven’s ‘Sunrise’ program. Click here to view the video.
- The Spectator Australia Magazine out in newsagents tomorrow includes an opinion piece by Jim Wallace entitled ‘The ‘Greenslide’ is a backslide into paganism’, which is also featured on the magazine’s front cover. Click here to read the piece.
- Yesterday ACL NSW Director David Hutt was interviewed by Radio 2SM News in Sydney about the ACL’s concerns regarding the NSW same-sex adoption bill. 2SM news also interviewed David on this topic on Monday afternoon and Nova 96.9 News in Sydney interviewed Jim Wallace about the legislation today.
- On Monday David Hutt was quoted in an Australian Associated Press article about ACL urging NSW politicians to reject a bill which would grant adoption rights to same sex couples.
- Yesterday morning David Hutt was interviewed by ABC Mid North Coast radio regarding the same-sex adoption bill. David has also been interviewed on this topic by Sonshine FM Christian news in WA and by 2SER university radio station in Sydney.
- ACL’s concerns about the same-sex adoption bill were also reported in yesterday’s Sydney Star Observer and on the Same Same gay website.
- The latest ‘Politics in Focus’ television segment on the Adventist Media Network and other outlets sees Jim Wallace interviewed by David Gibbons about some insights on the recent Federal election from a Christian perspective. You can view ‘Politics in Focus’ on the front page of this website.
- Jim Wallace was interviewed by Toowoomba’s Christian radio station today about the recent federal election and the Christian vote (interview to be broadcast tomorrow morning).
- This week’s political spot (broadcast on Canberra’s 1Way FM and some other Christian stations) looks at the latest on the Federal election, concerns over the NSW same-sex adoption bill and the upcoming Victorian election. There’s also an interview with Parramatta Councillor Michael McDermott about a ‘good news’ story whereby political correctness is being shown the door and the real Christmas message is returning to this year’s festivities. Click here to listen.
- On Monday morning Jim Wallace was interviewed by Tracy Weare for Vision Radio Network’s 20-20 program.