The National Day of Marriage is being held again this year on the 14th of August 2012 in Parliament House, Canberra. The event is to commemorate the amendment made on August 13, 2004 to define marriage as: "a union between one man and one woman to the exclusion of all others, voluntarily entered into for life."
Special guest speakers for the event include the following politicians:
- Sen. Eric Abetz, Liberal Tas
- Sen. Cory Bernardi, Liberal SA.
- Sen. Mark Furner, ALP Qld
- Sen. Barnaby Joyce, LNP Qld
- Sen. John Madigan, DLP Vic
- Hon. Kevin Andrews, Liberal Menzies
Please consider going along to support our politicians who are making a public stand for marriage to remain between a man and a woman. For more information visit http://www.marriageday.org.au/