Registrations now open. Book your seat today!
Saturday, October 27, 2018, at 8:30 am
Join us in the lead up to the Victorian State Election.
Hear from key leaders and experts on issues such as euthanasia, gender theory, and safe schools and religious freedoms:
|• Martyn Iles, ACL’s Managing Director.
• The Hon. Matthew Guy MP, Leader of the Opposition
• Rev. Peter Hastie BJuris BTh(Hons) MA(Th) GradCertTh LTCL – Principal of the Presbyterian Theological College
• Dr. Elisabeth Taylor Ph.D, ACL’s Director of Research
• Wendy Francis, ACL’s QLD Director
• Professor Ian Olver AM, Director, University of South Australia Cancer Research Institute and Professor of Translational Cancer Research
• Dan Flynn, ACL’s Vic Director
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to be equipped, encouraged and informed!
Tickets include morning tea and lunch
October 27, 2018 at 8:30am - 3pm