ACL in the media – a wrap-up of the last week’s commentary
- MD Jim Wallace debated euthanasia advocate Dr Philip Nitschke on the Kerri-Anne show here (10/02/2011).
- MD Jim Wallace spoke to Perth’s 98.5 Sonshine FM about the ACL’s online marriage petition and Tony Abbott’s remarks about the soldier who died in Afghanistan
- MD Jim Wallace spoke to 2GB’s Ben Fordham on Tony Abbott’s remarks about the soldier who died in Afghanistan
- NSW State Director David Hutt debated ethics classes with the author of the ethics syllabus, Associate Professor Phil Cam, on David Oldfield’s show on 2UE’s on 04/02/2011. He was also interviewed by the ABC.
- The Sydney Morning Herald reported ACL’s concern about the NSW Opposition backing down from its election commitment to scrap ethics classes here
- NT co-ordinator Lois Fong spoke to NT News about the man+wife4life marriage meeting (03/02/2011) See here . The marriage meeting was also reported by the ABC here
- The Australian commented on the ACL’s online petition to save marriage (07/02/2011) here
- In this week’s Political Spot –The ACL’s Katherine Spackman spoke to Bill Muehlenberg, a social commentator, about his article against same-sex marriage in the On line Opinion website and how ANZ and IBM withdrew advertisement from the website. There was also an excerpt from the Very Rev. Professor Dr Allan Harman's message from the Service of Prayer and Worship to mark the opening of the 2011 Parliamentary Year. The February 8th, , 2011 edition can be found here