The Greens' decision to introduce a bill on Territory rights dominated the ACL's media commentary this week. The ACL's NSW Director David Hutt also participated in a People's Parliament this week organised by The Daily Telegraph. The ACL's views were also sought in commenting on the release of the highly sexualised Wii game We Dare which was only given a PG classification.
- ACL's MD Jim Wallace chats to Melbourne MTRS 1377’s Steve Price and Andrew Bolt on the Greens territories bill on 03/03/2011 See here
- ACL's MD Jim Wallace’s opinion piece in The Australian
“Greens are attacking religious freedom
” (03/03/2011) about protecting religious freedom.
- SonshineFM Perth interviewed ACL Chief of Staff Lyle Shelton on Greens introducing bill to give Territories more rights on 02/03/2011 See here
- NSW Director David Hutt participated in The Daily Telegraph’s
People Parliament on 01/03/2011. The ACL was mentioned in “The best and brightest shine at People's Parliament, speaker thanks all involved
- Lyle Shelton quoted in The Age “Bloody battle over Mortal Kombat ban as critics decry 'broken' classification system
” (02/03/2011) on Wii game, We Dare being brought into Australia.
- SYNmedia’s Callum Moore interview Rob Ward on (01/03/2011) about Victorian Premier Ted Ballieu decision to promote religious freedom
- ACL was quoted as a source of information in Ben-Peter Terpstra’s story in Online Opinion
Redefine marriage, encourage polygamy” http://www.onlineopinion.com.au/view.asp?article=11667
- NSW State Director David Hutt interviewed for Catholic Weekly about the Greens policies leading up to the state election. 25/03/2011