[caption id="attachment_6147" align="alignright" width="150" caption="Nick Jensen"]
Prostitution, R18+ classification of games and the Tasmanian Surrogacy Bill were all topics the ACL commented in the media on in the past week.
For a full list of mentions in the media, see below...
- ACT Director Nick Jensen was interview for ABC’s 7.30 ACT program “Soliciting opinions
” on prostitution which aired on the 8/04/2011
- MD Jim Wallace interviewed by UCB’s Tracey Weare on the 11/04/2011 on PM’s meeting with denominational leaders, gambling and productivity commission report and extra funding for chaplaincy from VIC government. The program aired 12.15 AEST on Vision Radio network.
- TAS State Director Mark Brown talks to Tasmanian Broadcasters about the Surrogacy Bill before Tasmanian Parliament 12/04/2011
- MD Jim Wallace interviewed by 2SM on the clubs and hotels advertising $20 million dollar campaign against pokie reform
- ACL mentioned in The Age
on the 13/04/2011 “Pokie clubs using ‘smear campaign’”
- ACL release on R18+ classification “R18+ games debate descends to farce
” on Christian Today website
- MD Jim Wallace interviewed by Sonshine FM Perth on pokies reform release
- Tas State Director Mark Brown spoke to ABC Hobart's Louise Saunders on Surrogacy Bill and the ACL's questionnaire 14/04/2011
- ACT State Director Nick Jensen wrote a column defending the place of religion in our schools in Canberra's City News Magazine