Thank you to everyone who participated in this campaign and raised their voice to protect vulnerable kids and for parental rights. This survey is now closed.
Help Protect Parental Rights
The NSW Parliament needs to hear from you to enable it to protect parents’ rights.
The Education Legislation Amendment (Parental Rights) Bill 2020 strengthens a parent’s right to choose the moral and religious education their child receives and will also better inform parents of what is happening in the classroom.
Please let your voice be heard by completing this survey. The Parliament is tallying the results and are taking these responses very seriously.
This is the one platform it has provided for individuals to be heard on this issue.
The Parental Rights Bill, tabled by Mark Latham MLC, will ban the teaching of gender fluidity in all NSW Schools. The Bill will also require that teachers recognise the role of parents in the education of their children with respect to religious and moral education!
In this survey, in the text box at the end, you could add that you support the objectives of this Bill, in particular:
- the removal of gender fluidity or Gender theory programs from all NSW Schools;
- giving primacy to parents to determine the moral and religious education of their children (Parental primacy);
- the requirement that Government schools and teachers inform and consult with parents on classroom content that covers topics of Parental primacy;
- Parents should be able to withdraw their child from class if a class lesson is inconsistent with the parents/ families morals, views, values or beliefs.
Please call on the NSW parliament to pass the Bill and to ensure that parents’ rights are protected.
- Complete the survey - it will only take about three minutes!
- Thank you for adding your voice!
- Acquaint yourself with the Bill, if time permits:
- Consider sharing this page with other NSW friends!
- Take the next step to support parental rights »