In 2023 so far, your prayers, advocacy and financial support of ACL’s work have made an impact.
By God’s grace, and the faithful contributions of many, we’ve seen:
- Prostitution law reform tabled in South Australia – a huge step for preventing sexual exploitation in prostitution
- Queensland recognise the lives of babies born alive after abortion
- Sophie’s Law pass to recognise deaths of unborn due to criminal conduct.
- Drag queen “story time” events targeting young kids scrapped
- Morbid “Deddy Bear” plush toys and explicit “Welcome to Sex” book targeting young kids, pulled from shelves.
But we can’t rest here – the work must go on!
There are already laws in our nation aiming to silence parents from advising their kids on topics concerning sex and gender identity. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. More proposed laws federally, and at state level, will seek to muzzle, and punish, those who do not align with the woke gender narrative. But as we’ve seen – faithful, truth-based advocacy can turn the tide.
Your support today to meet a critical funding need will ensure that together we can continue to lobby MPs and run effective campaigns on these vital issues to protect you, your children, and our most vulnerable.
We ask you to stand with us to achieve our end of year need of $1,140,803
By investing today, you’ll also help us continue to outwork planned campaigns to:
- Protect children from harmful gender ideology
- Speak up against laws expanding access to abortion
- Defend the human rights of babies who survive abortions
- Reform prostitution to stop sexual exploitation of women
- Prevent children from accessing hard core pornography
- Oppose the slippery slope of access to state-sanctioned suicide (euthanasia)
Thank you for giving your best today to empower these campaigns and defend your democratic rights to make the real truth public.
God bless you!
Chief Executive Officer