Your gift today to help meet the election goal will make the truth public before the upcoming Queensland state election, to help elect candidates who’ll stand up for your values and defend life-saving laws in parliament.
Your investment today will …
- Keep you and other voters informed of the different policy platforms – through public campaigns and social media – so that you and they can choose to vote for politicians who value God’s truth.
- Host meet-the-candidate events to help you, your friends and your family hear directly from the candidates, and how they’ll stand for your values.
- Equip our Activists for Truth volunteers to campaign on your behalf through letterboxing, phone canvassing and speaking with other voters about important policy issues, to help them make informed decisions when voting.
Please give generously today to ensure that Queensland has leaders who’ll stand up for what you value and protect the vulnerable!
QLD Election Gift Provisions
By completing the form above, you confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purposes of making this contribution.
- This payment is not made by or on behalf of a ‘prohibited donor’ (being a ‘property developer’), or a ‘close associate’ of a ‘prohibited donor’.
Disclosure of donor identity
Donors who contribute an amount of $1,000 or more in aggregate are required to be disclosed to the Queensland Electoral Commission. This disclosure is made by ACL and must include the name and address of the donor. Donors which are companies or trusts must provide details of financial officer or trustee(s) as applicable.