[caption id="attachment_32323" align="alignleft" width="300"]
Thank you for helping ACL continue as a strong voice for values in Australia.[/caption]
Your gifts, prayers and advocacy have made a significant impact on Australian politics over the last 12 months. Here’s just some of what you have helped achieve:
1. A Pre-election webcast to an estimated viewing audience of 10,000 that included exclusive videos from the Prime Minister and Opposition Leader, and which was widely covered in national media.
2. The defeat of euthanasia laws in Tasmania thanks to a statewide letter-writing campaign. Your support helped uphold the dignity of the aged and infirm.
3. A state election promise was secured from the incoming Tasmanian Premier to ensure Christian schools in Tasmania can hire staff in keeping with their ethos.
4. Together we are driving change on sexualised billboards, securing bi-partisan agreement in Queensland on the need for action.
5. Same-sex marriage legislation in New South Wales, South Australia, Tasmania and the federal parliaments was defeated through petitions, polling, advertising, community support and your action.
6. ACL has strongly advocated for persecuted religious minorities suffering in the ongoing Syrian conflict and for a more generous refugee intake.
7. You helped raise awareness of questions over abortion law in Victoria through the March For The Babies rally, which was attended by around 4,000 people!
Thank you for helping ACL continue as a strong voice for values in Australia. As you can see, you are making a real difference! We greatly appreciate your continued prayers, support and advocacy as we launch into the remainder of 2014.