ACL is a non-party partisan political lobby group speaking on behalf of its Supporters into the nation’s parliaments. It provides an essential voice for values in Australia.
ACL is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant to the WA Director. The position is two days per week and will be remunerated at $18/hr plus 9 per cent employer superannuation.
You will play an important role in assisting the State Director to execute ACL’s vision within your State.
As Administrative Assistant you will report directly to the State Director. Duties will include arranging and scheduling the Director’s appointments, assisting in organizing State events including liaison with participants, attending to correspondence, emails and answering phones, undertaking donor database and membership updates in conjunction with the National Office and performing other administrative and secretarial tasks assigned by the State Director from time to time.Qualities
- Previous office secretarial and administrative experience
- Capacity to work under pressure, manage multiple tasks and meet deadline with minimal supervision.
- Well developed written and oral communication skills.
- Pleasant interpersonal including phone manner.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- An interest in influencing the values of Australian public life
- Appreciation of the ACL vision and philosophy.
- Donor database experience (preferably ThankQ) would be an advantage but not essential as training can be provided.
Applications should be made to the State Director via email firstname.lastname@example.org
. Enquires can be made to 0400 869 107.
All applications should include contact details for two referees.
Applications close Monday August 2.