NSW - IT'S TIME! STAND FOR LIFE (again) IN OPPOSITION TO THIS EXTREME ABORTION BILL!
Martyn Iles joins the speaker line-up at the rally this Sunday!
The NSW Parliament is about to legislate for abortion on demand till birth, one of the most extreme abortion laws in the world. The Bill was pushed through the Legislative Assembly and will be debated again in the Legislative Council from Tuesday 17th September.
Join us in peaceful protest against this radical proposed legislation.
WHEN: SUNDAY 15 SEPTEMBER
WHERE: HYDE PARK (MEET AT THE ARCHIBALD FOUNTAIN)
Under this Bill:
- Children can be aborted for any reason right up till the final moments of a pregnancy;
- A child born alive following a failed abortion attempt will be deprived of necessary live-saving treatment;
- There are no safeguards to prevent gender-selection abortion targeted abortion based on gender or disability;
- Doctors and medical staff are compelled to participate (by referral) in the taking of an innocent life;
- The devastating impact of abortion on women and the real needs of women facing an unplanned pregnancy have been ignored.
The Bill was rushed through the Lower House of Parliament, with no consultation, in an attempt to avoid community scrutiny.
Watch this video from the first Stand for Life rally
This is our last opportunity to fight against this extreme Bill. We need you there. All welcome, including families.
For more information, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/events/366561844245465/
Thank you for standing up for unborn children. We look forward to seeing you there!
September 15, 2019 at 2:30pm - 5:30pm
Hyde Park (meet at the Archibald Fountain)