Don't miss this religious freedom event
Regulation around freedom of belief has many implications.
Who should control what aspects of faith can be spoken about in the public square?
As you may know, a government inquiry into ‘Freedom of Religion and Belief’ is currently underway and it is timely for all faith communities to discuss what it means to express one’s faith and beliefs.
Join us for an engaging evening which will help you consider and understand all the issues involved with freedom of belief.
- Hon Kevin Andrews MP, Federal Member for Menzies and Chairman of the Human Right Sub-Committee
- Anthony Byrne MP, ALP Member for Holt
- Martyn Iles, Managing Director of Australian Christian Lobby
- Stephen Campbell, Secretary of the Democratic Labour Party
- Patrick Byrne, CEO National Civic Council
- Senior Pastor Dale Stephenson, Crossway Church
Along with testimonies from Heidi McIvor, Marijke Rancie and Cella White.
There will also be an opportunity to ask questions and raise concerns in an interactive session.
Morning tea provided, lunch available for purchase at Crossway Cafe.
UPDATE: Due to unforeseen circumstances Anthony Byrne MP is unable to attend.
Here are the details:
2 Vision Dr
Burwood East, VIC 3151
Google map and directions