WHAT GOOD IS CHRISTIANITY?
Vishal Mangalwadi, international Bible teacher, cultural and political columnist, and author of thirteen books, will be touring Australia in August, and you are invited to attend. The event is hosted by Family Voice Australia
in celebration of its 40th anniversary.
Mr Mangalwadi has explored why some nations are more successful than others, and what the Bible says about this. To him, the evidence is overwhelming: the Bible has sown unique seeds in western culture allowing science, technology, human rights and families to thrive. This lead to his best-selling book, The Book That Made Your World.
Mr Mangalwadi was also a guest speaker at ACL's National Conference in 2011, where he shared about the Christian basis of Western civilisation, and spoke about educating kids in a truthless society. Follow this link
to listen to his speeches.
Join Family Voice this August to hear his story and inspiring insights as he examines:
- What has shaped Australia into the nation it is today?
- Has Christianity done any good in our culture?Tour dates:
- 8 August, 7pm: Public forum, Mueller Performing Arts Centre, Rothwell, QLD
- 9 August, 10am: Christian leaders seminar, Beenleigh Baptist Church, Beenleigh, QLD
- 12 August, 7pm: Public forum, Scots Church, Wynyard, Sydney, NSW
- 13 August, 10am: Seminar, St Anne's Anglican Centre, Ryde, NSW
- 15 August, 7am: Breakfast meeting, National Press Club, ACT
- 16 August, 7:30pm: Public forum, Melbourne School of Theology, VIC
- 17 August, 10am: Christian leaders seminar, 1330 Auditorium, 1330 Ferntree Gully Rd, VIC
- 20 August, 7pm: Public forum, Hobart City Church of Christ, Hobart, TAS
- 21 August, 7pm: Dinner, Fogolar Furlan, Felixtow, SA
- 22 August, 10am: Seminar, Edwardstown Baptist Church, St Mary's, SA
- 24 August, 7pm: Dinner, Perth Town Hall, Perth, WA
Please visit this link
for more information.