Join us in prayer!
- Coronavirus crisis: pray for hope as many continue to face a crisis, medical and economical. Pray for wisdom, hope, comfort. Pray for the work to produce a vaccine, for protection for those undergoing this work, and for exposure of anything that could be harmful to people.
- Wisdom for leaders: pray for the wisdom of Solomon for leaders dealing with the COVID-19 crisis. Pray for the ways ahead, for a way open to come out of this crisis with hope. Pray for rest for those who are weary.
"Call to Me, and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know."
- Prime Minister Scott Morrison: pray that our Prime Minister would be guided by the Lord at this time, every step of the way.
“First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings and all who are in high positions…”
(1 Tim 2:1-2a)
- Opening of churches: pray that churches are permitted to re-open. Pray that premiers and chief ministers would consider the social good that churches can bring the lonely, depressed and anxious by allowing larger church meetings with sensible social distancing restrictions. Pray also for pastors, priests and other church leaders seeking to shepherd and inspire a flock they can only see in small numbers or online.
- Palliative care week: we join with others around the country giving thanks for palliative care specialists, doctors and nurses who look after our loved ones at the end of their lives. We give thanks for the willing hearts and hands which have broughtcomfort and pain relief to so many in their time of need. Give thanks for what is available in this country, and pray changes to be put in place so that many more people can access good quality palliative care.
- Gender fluidity: give thanks for parents raising their voice about gender fluid material in school curriculum, and for schools listening to concerned voices.
- Gay conversion legislation: give thanks for all who are speaking the truth about the many problems this legislation will bring. Pray for protection for them and their families. Pray that many would be informed about the dangers of conversion legislation and equipped to stand boldly for the truth in Vic, Qld and around the country.
- Euthanasia legislation (Qld): give thanks for the thousands who raised their voice for life, and the resulting delay in debating this legislation until after the Qld election. Pray for ongoing vigilance in the battle to maintain the value of all human lives.
- Tasmania conference Not Ashamed: pray this conference to bless, embolden and equip many to speak with conviction and not be ashamed of the truth in Tasmania! Pray for all the Lord to bring together everything that is needed for our first conference to be hosted online.
- Religious Discrimination Bill: continue to pray for wisdom and a way to bring Godly influence on the re-drafting of this bill. Pray for righteous government, for wisdom for leaders to know how to protect people of faith and uphold freedom of religion in Australia. Pray for God's will to be done.
- Abortion-to-birth legislation (SA): pray that many people would be equipped to stand up for the unborn, that this legislation would be defeated. Pray for open doors and for meetings with MPs.
- Legislation to free women trapped in sexual slavery (Nordic Model): pray that God would multiply the good work being done by Christians in WA and SA. Pray that many people are equipped with the truth and for open doors to speak to MPs. Pray for more light on what the Nordic Model is and that this would gain traction among MPs. Pray for open doors and for meetings with MPs.
- Young people: Pray for protection over the young people of this country.
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.”
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."
- Martyn Iles: pray for protection, strength, wisdom, energy and protection against opponents.
- Grassroots movement: pray that Christians will be activated and vigilant at this time. Give thanks for the permanent, growing grassroots movement in Australia - putting feet to their faith and being salt and light. Pray that much ungodliness would be stopped. Pray for righteous government, for many hearts to be touched and many souls won.
"'And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength'… ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’"
- Repentance: pray that God would lead Christians in the nation in a heartfelt prayer for repentance. Pray that many people would turn to God. Pray that the light of Christ would shine in people's hearts.
"Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much."
- Unity for Christians: pray for salvation and revival for Australia. Pray for unity among Christians, as Jesus prayed from John 17, that we all might be together in heart and in purpose, in Christ.
We all prayed for rain, and rain came to many places. Take courage and heart.
"Behold, how good and pleasant it is when brothers dwell in unity! It is like the precious oil…"
“Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be faithful in prayer.”
“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you."
Have you got our latest Prayer Guide?
Download our latest Prayer Guide [May - July 2020]